- Military Fakers
- Don't Ask, Don't Tell: An Opinion
- Mountain Warfare: An American Oversight
- Military Development: The Lost Art
- A Two-War Military
- For Tradition; For Progress: An Army Force Structure Proposal
- The Contractor Problem
- Every Man a Rifleman
- An Army of More Than One
- Marine Corps versus Army: The Rank Problem
- The United States Air Force: A Parasite Organization
- United States Marine Corps, Department of the Army
- The Military Draft: Not So Random Thoughts
- The Army Corps of... Marines?
I have, to date, read well over two dozen books on screenwriting and its related mediums (theatre, specifically). While most - if not all -...
* This is the first part of what will hopefully be a nine-part entry in the River of Mnemosyne challenge that's happening over at The ...
When great minds gather, things change. Academic and intellectual rebellion is a given. The status quo starts to bend. The pen, they say, is...
There's the Army. There's the Marine Corps. On paper, almost 100% identical in tactics, strategy, logistics, and mission. Sure, t...