Tuesday, June 20, 2017

I Have Returned... Maybe

So, it's obvious to the both of you reading this that I'm kinda back.  Don't know if I'll stay, but I'm enjoying sharing my thoughts again.  Maybe I won't rant and rave like I used, but that's okay.  That shit consumes too much energy, anyway.  And it just riles me up.  Plus, particularly in the contemporary climate, nobody really cares what anyone else has to complain about.  Most people just want to troll.  Too few actually want to engage in debate.

Of course, I'll still be posting opinions and reviews... that won't change.  But I think I'm going to turn this into more of a journal.

I dunno.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irreview, Book Review: The Story of Earth

I've been a science nerd for a long, long time.  Physics was probably my favorite science subject in high school (perhaps other than oce...