Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Playlist, May 2017

April 23 - And when you finally conquer your dreams, you will have something worth crying over...

#epicize




April 23 - This new treatment for ANTHROPY has me itching to work on revamping THEOREM, UMBRA, and DEI EX MACHINAE.

But first... deadline for THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU.

I need more booze.




April 25 - ... and not all those lost want to be found.




May 16 - I don't know that this is the "most beautiful music ever," but it's pretty fucking awesome.




May 19 - Beyond the Axis. Epicize.




May 21 - After the debacle of ALIEN: COVENANT, I really can't wait to get back to writing ANTHROPY.

I imagine I'll be back at it in a couple of days.

Semper Paratus. Essayons.


2 comments:

Irreview, Book Review: The Story of Earth

I've been a science nerd for a long, long time.  Physics was probably my favorite science subject in high school (perhaps other than oce...