Thursday, April 27, 2017

Playlist, April 2017

March 26 - Epic dreams tonight, for I must epicize tomorrow.




April 2 - You have to make the pen mightier than the sword. Because it sure as shit ain't by default.




April 7 - More epicizing. More ANTHROPY. But first, perchance, to dream.




April 8 - Plot Point 1, as Mr. Field calls it...




April 9 - Act 3, as they say.




April 10 - If life had meaning, it would be a play. All the world's a stage, though it lacks narration. You couldn't write this shit, so why does anyone try? No reason... we're just bored and have lies to tell.




April 11 - A writer has no secrets.




April 11 - I don't think I've heard of Adam Peters before today. Now I can't get enough of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irreview, Book Review: The Story of Earth

I've been a science nerd for a long, long time.  Physics was probably my favorite science subject in high school (perhaps other than oce...