Thursday, January 29, 2015

Strange Things in Hollywood

I'm preparing a pitch that's going to be presented to the guy who runs the Miss America Organization. To be fair, this by itself isn't weird to me, but I have an ex-girlfriend who'd kill to be sitting in the room when it happens (seriously, she would kill). I think I may have even promised her that I'd introduce her to the pageant organizers once we moved out to Los Angeles. She never moved to the city, but I did. And now I can actually keep that promise. How's that for karma?

Speaking of karma... Sam Smith and Tom Petty came to an amicable settlement regarding their hit songs, "Stay With Me" and "I Won't Back Down."  Check out the video in case you had any doubts:



And enjoy some pet photos:

That's right.  I just fucked up your bed.  What the fuck you gonna do about it?  Nothing.  Except take my photo.  That's what I thought, bitch.

The northeast is freezing.  We're just chilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irreview, Book Review: The Story of Earth

I've been a science nerd for a long, long time.  Physics was probably my favorite science subject in high school (perhaps other than oce...