Friday, January 30, 2015

Dangling Modifiers



You ever have those moments in life that sorta pass by... either whimpering or screaming... making you spend a great deal of the rest of your life wondering what happened?  I've got a shitload of them.

There's those friends of mine who died in combat.  I've lost sleep wondering if I could've mattered if I were there.  Probably not.  But I'll always wonder.  Fucking sucks,  yo.

There's this girl - we'll call her Sage.  Something odd happened between us and she stopped talking to me.  I'll never know why and that bothers me.  I wonder about it from time to time, and I only knew her for a few days in my life.  What can I say?  I am idiot.

There's my two dogs, Jasper and Jax.  Jax died of a snakebite and Jasper... well, he got depressed and disappeared one day.  I wonder how much a hug could've made a difference.  Kept him around.  Fucking German Shepherds, I tell you.  Wouldn't hurt so much if he wasn't so fucking loyal.  Sweetheart, too.  Barked tough, but a pushover.

Don't get me started on my cats.  Galahad, Gawain, Guinevere, Isolde, Arthur, Tristan.  Gah, even that stray I named Percival.  Fuckers.  I wish I hated animals sometimes.

I drove through Adelaide, Australia, last year.  I should've fucking stayed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment