Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Starbuck Meets All the Celebrities II

Yeah, so, today Starbuck ran up to this guy:



Yes, he of Bush fame.  Oddly enough, he was in the tabloids here a few days ago, with this picture:


Apparently, he's not much of a clothes horse, because he was wearing those exact pants in the park.  All in all, very nice dude and, yes, he loves Starbuck (I mean, who doesn't?).  Although I have to question his choice of dog breed (he was walking a Pomeranian).  My guess is that it's Gwen's.

2 comments:

  1. We,, shoot. I was hoping you were writing again. What ever happened to Bitsy.

    Having a hellavatime signing in.

    ReplyDelete

Irreview, Book Review: The Nutshell Technique

I have, to date, read well over two dozen books on screenwriting and its related mediums (theatre, specifically).  While most - if not all -...