Thursday, February 27, 2014

Starbuck Meets All the Celebrities...

I love my neighborhood.  Lately, I've become highly critical of people who walk around staring into their phones and blasting music (or pretending to) through their ear buds.

Why?  Because you never know who you're going to meet.

This morning, for instance, my dog ran up to this guy:


He was out for a morning stroll, was in a bit of a bad mood, but let Starbuck lick his hand and even pet the needy bastard.

For those of you who don't know, that's Gary Cole, who played Dr. Jeffrey MacDonald in Fatal Vision and Andrew Klein (Ari Gold's partner) in Entourage.

Anyway... just saying... put your fucking phones away.  The world is passing you by.  Right, Starbuck?  Right???

Hmm... guess not.


2 comments:

  1. he looks very familiar, but I haven't seen either of those shows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Office Space! That's the one. Yay.

      Delete