Friday, November 30, 2012

Changes... Version 2



Well, that's that.

Thanks to a debt I've been fighting for nearly ten years, the fairly high cost of living in Los Angeles, and the extremely high cost of making films, I have to leave California and the film industry for the foreseeable future.

Which, as everybody who's ever left California knows, probably means forever.

All good, though.  My production entity is alive and well and hopes to remain that way without me.  Go support them on Facebook.

Short Pajamas on Facebook

Good night, everyone.  And good luck.

5 comments:

  1. There's so much I want to say here but thanks to a lovely evening with my family and a few chardys, I'll spare you. The first version was better and more truthful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect song choice. But the beauty of the internet is that the world is small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed...good luck and we'll see you around; here, there, and everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll be out there somewhere continuing the adventure ... it's good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't give up on him yet...he's hanging in by the skin of his teeth...stay tuned

    ReplyDelete

Irreview, Book Review: The Story of Earth

I've been a science nerd for a long, long time.  Physics was probably my favorite science subject in high school (perhaps other than oce...