Friday, September 14, 2012

"Dog" Wrapped

So, we've finished principal photography on my first short film.  It looks friggin' awesome, but it ran waaaaaaay over-budget.

Check out this 35-second teaser video!  Keep in mind that it's all raw footage.  No color-correction.  No VFX.  No sound mix.  And it still looks friggin' awesome.


If you like what you see, please check out our Kickstarter and donate to our cause!


 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/shortpajamas/dog-production-value

Also check out our Facebook page (it's public... you do not need a Facebook to see it): http://www.facebook.com/shortpajamas 

I've literally spent every last cent of my savings to cover the cost overruns. I think the film is worth it. I hope you think so, too.

3 comments:

  1. I posted this too but only one comment...I think we've harrangued everyone to death...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look friggin' awesome! Dude, it rocks already. Really can't wait now. How long? Seriously, I'm now slightly obsessed.
    Tina @ Life is Good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, tried to contribute...but the page said the goal had been met...but I thought you said you needed more...so I guess I need a link or a lesson but it was so easy last time and now I can't seem to do it...sigh. 2 months of bedrest of varying levelsreally fucks you up...Feel free to email me.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Irreview, Book Review: The Nutshell Technique

I have, to date, read well over two dozen books on screenwriting and its related mediums (theatre, specifically).  While most - if not all -...