Monday, August 27, 2012

Scatter, Brains!

... eh.

Probably a little late for that.

They scattered a long time ago.  No, really, my memory's been very strange these days.  Only a few years ago, I would (accurately and honestly, I swear) often tell people that "If I tell you I can't remember, I'm probably lying."

And now I forget EVERYTHING.

No, I'm not probably lying.

I even started using "Google Calendar" to start keeping track of appointments and meetings, which I have been missing/forgetting at a record rate.  One problem with Google Calendar... when I started using it, I found myself INPUTTING THE WRONG FUCKING DATES!!!

So that experiment went nowhere.

That's not a surprise, though.  A lot of things go nowhere.  A lot of people, too.  I find it funny how they all claim to enjoy going nowhere.  Pride... probably means you're lying.

Hey, that's kinda clever...

Or not.

I think I'm going to attribute this flippancy/absent-mindedness to quitting smoking.

Shit... I forgot that today is my nephew's birthday.

Shit... and my parents' anniversary.

All good, though... my favorite Australian Football League team (the Sydney Swans) is probably going to have a Top 2 position in the finals this year.

Pity I forgot the game was last Friday and not Saturday... I even scheduled a get-together to watch the match.

Oh, and I'm flipping the bird to the Internet way of doing things and am re-familiarizing myself with using two spaces after periods (and other full-stops) when typing!  Take that!

But, enough about me.  How are you?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, good. Can I stop doing "find-and-replace" to remove all the second spaces at the ends of my ends?

    As for forgetting stuff you used to remember? Sorry, can't help with that. ...Who the hell are you, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't forget next Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete