Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just a Couple of Songs...

... when you realize that the person you're stuck with listens to boring music, doesn't explore new music, never even bothers to experiment with music, and can't play any music...

... when you realize that, despite your public protests, you're not really happy...

... just play a couple of songs...

... and don't mind me... I'm just playing in the fields of worlds... the real one and those of my own creation...

... remember to smile.

Enjoy.



2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Yppah or House of Freaks. Thank you for the introduction. I love Long Black Train :) and Never Mess with Sunday is soothing. I like the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite your public protests you're not really happy? Seemed chirpy enough last night. Actually, I appreciate your links to good music. Most of which is very much to my taste. Then if I had Pandora.....:(

    ReplyDelete

Irreview, Book Review: The Nutshell Technique

I have, to date, read well over two dozen books on screenwriting and its related mediums (theatre, specifically).  While most - if not all -...