Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What a Day...

Yeah, I'm in an inordinately massive good mood. Why? Well, I'll tell ya. I had a seriously eventful day... yarp... all of this happened in a single day (give or take a few hours)...


A script I wrote got agency representation...


Two different film investment groups expressed interest in purchasing said script and are on the verge of a bidding war...


And I have a pitch meeting at a production company in which I'm supposed to bring a ton of my work... apparently, they already like me...


A friend of mine hooked me up with filmmakers who have connections with some little known films such as Bull Durham and Tin Cup... and they dig me...


A couple of aspiring writers somehow heard of the Aussie Breakfast technique and have approached me to help develop them...


I got a gig working on writing hip-hop music videos... Really? Those things have writers???


Beyond that, I'm still riding a high because one of the writers I'm developing got a short story published in a New Zealand magazine...


And my dog loves me. Hooray for October 4, 2011.

7 comments:

  1. Great news! Take the full cup and run with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome dude...sounds likeyouhad one hell of a day...oct4 is my sons birthday, so it def sticks in my head. smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to 'never post when drunk' Fingers crossed for you Ninja . .sorry my camera's so blurry.Good luck today. Here's hoping they put their money where there mouth's are and you can come clink glasses with me sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You took all my mojo. Now what?

    No seriously. What a wind fall of opportunity. Wishing you all the best ")

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo! you're making us all proud- when i grow up i wanna be just like you. but i'm keeping my beard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, way to go! So when you are rich and famous, are you gonna remember us little folk who knew you when? And maybe thank us for our support when you accept your Oscar?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like an awesome day! Very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete