Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Squirrel!

Okay, so there's this adopted squirrel, and it eats out of my hand... although I'm not sure why I'm telling you this, since no one believes me. Even after I take photos of it, nobody believes me.



Not satisfied with photos, a disbeliever challenges me to take video. So I do.



And THEN said disbeliever wants to know why the video isn't longer and whether or not that is really my hand. So I take another one... much longer... one that ends in tragedy.



Okay, I lied about the tragedy, but I'm telling the truth about the squirrel!

9 comments:

  1. You're up late Mr. Night Blogger! Happy eight minutes ago! Cheeers. And, well...I believe you! But I'm horribly gullible (she bows her head in mock shame) *wink*

    Cute dawg!!! Spot? *snicker*

    Full of 'em, aren't I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's your hand alright! Very cute. The squirrel . .oh never mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cme that dawg isn't chasing the squirrel...that's the part i don't believe

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you slipping it in the nuts is what I'd like to know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha. so cool. i want a squirrel as a pet...we maybe i will just leave them outside...they are fun to watch, so playful...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believed you right from the get-go. Squirrels will go anything for food.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are feeding my enemy. i battle squirrels to protect my tomato plants - had to build a frickin cage to keep them away.......hopefully as caffeinated joe says, you are slipping them something ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dog bit this cute little squirrel?
    Why didn't you shoot him? -J

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, cute! I believe you. I've seen it before...anything for a peanut, right?

    ReplyDelete