Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Leave Your Hair at Customs, Part 5

I know, I know... I shouldn't call this "Leave Your Hair at Customs" since I still have my hair. Rest assured, it'll be cut soon. Perhaps I'll mail it to Australian Customs. You know, for accuracy's sake.

The paparazzi are everywhere. Can't remember where this was taken... I think a place called Lakes Entrance. Or maybe Eden. Or maybe Narooma. Or maybe Ulladulla. I seriously have no idea.


The Hunt for the Gippsland Worm

Found a museum display at a replica mining town called Coal Creek in Korumburra. That's actual size, folks.

At a place called Loch, I saw a picture of this sign. So I drove around for hours until I found it. 
Poowong Landcare Group
Giant Earth Worm Habitat
Rehabilitation Project

Hunted around that fucking "rehab project" for two fucking hours and all I found were fucking wormholes!!!

Penguin Parade - Philip Island, Australia

Saw some cute baby Fairy Penguins waiting for their parents to come home from fishing. Couldn't take pictures, though... but this sign is great.


Melbourne, Part 1

Melbourne's an awesome place (more on that in a future post). And I know I shouldn't be smoking... but the devil made me do it!

Watch out for this woman. She'll feed you too much.

Definitely watch out for this guy... he'll give you too much alcohol (home brews, at that!).

And then he'll send his pet alien facehugger after you.

More to come...

3 comments:

  1. Er it was Eden ... and you love that you've got all those photos so quit whinterating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what would you have done with the worm had you found him? Or worse, he found you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those giant earth worms must have been bad-bad to have to sign up for rehabilitation. Poor things. -J

    ReplyDelete