No, I'm not as blitzed as I was the last time I blogged drunk, but I'm still a bit loopy. So, in light of the fact that a friend of mine just passed out while on the phone with me, I'm going to attempt ten profound thoughts again.
Or, rather, not-so-profound thoughts.
We shall see what we see, won't we? (somebody please tell me what movie that's from... I can't think)
1. I do not sing. I cannot sing. I don't care what you heard or from whom.
2. One plus one equals two.
3. Blood is definitely thicker than water... and leaves a bigger mess when spilled.
4. I had two cigarettes in the past week. I think this makes me a bad person.
5. Whoever said "there's no place like home" never went anywhere.
6. Don't axe me a question!
007. James Bond is the shit.
8. Friends you've never met are less likely to judge you.
9. Damn you, Barefoot! Cheap Merlot isn't supposed to be good!
10. Jaclyn Smith and Cheryl Ladd were way better Angels than Farrah Fawcett ever was. Yeah, I said it. Got a problem?
Meh... I didn't drink enough, I think.