I'm bored and I've received a couple of complaints pertaining to the fact that I haven't written anything here in a while, so I am.
Basically, this is for the people who know me. It's a test to see how well they know me. I'm going to write my answer to a question, and it's your job to figure out what the question was. Post your guesses below. The winner gets... well... I'll think of something.
1. "Teenagers, losers, and old people with nothing better to do."
2. "Not using turn signals."
3. "None of the above. Ask me again in four years."
4. "Road to Perdition."
5. "Gordon Ramsay, any day of the week."
6. "Monica Bellucci."
7. "The Air Force and the Marine Corps."
8. "He's an idiot, and single-handedly ruined my childhood. Well, no... Drew Barrymore might have helped a little."
9. "It's fiction. Don't believe the hype."
So, first off, for those who don't know, Road to Perdition is my favorite movie of all time. Near-perfect, in my opinion. Its flaws ar...
According to my post count, this is number 1000. Granted, there have been some posts I've taken down (at least one), and a couple that...
* This is the first part of what will hopefully be a nine-part entry in the River of Mnemosyne challenge that's happening over at The ...