I haven't been writing much lately, so I figured I'd cop out and do a stupid list.
Without further ado, here are 9 things (lists of 10 are just too cliche) you should do by the end of the month:
1. Buy a Jerzy Jung CD (check her MySpace page for details). She rocks... so listen to my MySpace song and drop her a few bucks for some good music.
2. Slap someone with a "Support our troops, bring them home" bumper sticker. It's an oxymoron. Troops are paid to fight, that's their job. Believe me, we'd much rather you send us more equipment than bring us home, even if we don't agree with the war we're fighting.
3. Tell the driver of the next Jesus fish-labeled automobile that cuts you off or doesn't use a turn signal that he or she is a hypocrite. When you receive a "huh?" look, you'll have your proof.
4. Recognize that the San Diego Charger Girls are the best cheerleaders in professional sports. Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders be damned.
5. Congratulate a WGA member on the new contract, then connect a right hook to the member's jaw for bringing an entire industry to a standstill.
6. Adopt a pet or donate to a no-kill shelter.
7. Learn to live without your Blackberry. You did it before... it's like riding a bike.
8. Write NBC some hate mail for ruining American Gladiators and canceling Journeyman. Write CBS some laugh mail for bringing back a so-so show and making it worse (Jericho).
9. Send me money.