1. It's Los Angeles.
2. I'll pay for a slightly larger percentage of the rent and utilities, as I have three dogs and two cats (I may have fewer by the time I get there, however).
3. I'm so quiet, you won't even know you have a roommate.
4. Las Vegas and San Diego, two of the greatest places on Earth, are not very far away.
5. If you're afraid of Los Angeles because you "don't know anybody," I can help change that literally overnight.
6. I travel a lot, so you'll have the house to yourself fairly often.
7. Cruises to Mexico, Alaska, and Hawaii leave from the L.A. area damn near every week.
8. If you're interested in breaking into the film industry, my friends and contacts will immediately be available to you.
9. I'm reliable, on-time, and generally don't let people down.
10. It's Los Angeles.
* This is the first part of what will hopefully be a nine-part entry in the River of Mnemosyne challenge that's happening over at The ...
So, first off, for those who don't know, Road to Perdition is my favorite movie of all time. Near-perfect, in my opinion. Its flaws ar...
According to my post count, this is number 1000. Granted, there have been some posts I've taken down (at least one), and a couple that...